ECOO Pecha Kucha
Pecha Kucha presentations are ones that have 20 slides for 20 seconds each. The presentation should be about 5 minutes in total. Check out THIS LINK for information on the history of pecha kucha.
The ECOO 2010 Pecha Kucha session was organized by Jamie Weir (@msjweir on twitter) and explains what a Pecha Kucha is. The following Pecha Kucha sessions are posted on YouTube and are great short learning experiences. These are all educators from Ontario including a secondary English teacher from Avon Maitland DSB, a grade 1 teacher in Hamilton Wentworth, secondary English Teacher from Thames Valley, curriculum coordinator from Avon Maitland, professional development director at YMCA academy in Toronto and a student success teacher in London. Enjoy!
- Jamie Weir, Pecha Kucha – http://youtu.be/OVB-nHUjMTA
- Aviva Dunsinger, Technology use in primary – http://youtu.be/mtme1_EHIQo
- Danika Barker, NING in the classroom – http://youtu.be/bqkUvxPyQiE
- Kim McGill, Personalized learning – http://youtu.be/awWC5JJJX74
- Peter SKillen, Metaphoria – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfa7GZGqRp0
- Rodd Lucier, 20 things I learned from twitter – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Caq2ywFdw0